These are standard features on all our engines. The proof is in the test cell report. A copy is yours, free. The true quality of an engine can be seen in black and white.
- In-house NDI-BPA staff includes Level II NDI technicians certified to MIL-I 271F.
- All external hardware plated per federal specifications.
- All cylinder deck heights matched to crankshaft centerline.
- All crankshafts dynamically balanced with approved data.
- Valve guides honed instead of reamed, meaning better finish and dimension control
- Featuring Serdi Precision valve seat cutting equipment with three angle valve seats and no lapping – the ASCAR way.
- flow matching available for experimental engines.
- Engine updates incorporated at overhaul (SB, SI, AD’s).
- Traceable parts history for each component. NO bogus parts.